Friday, November 27, 2009

How I spent my Wednesday night...

This past Wednesday I went in for an MRI. It's finally time to figure out what's going on with my foot. I think at this point I am accepting that something is really wrong with it, I've tried resting it, and it's not getting better. So time to turn to real doctors to figure it out. The MRI experience was not pleasant. 2 separate tests, each 45 minutes long, and each had my foot in a painful position, and I was not allowed to move at all. Very un-fun! Hopefully I will have the results on Tuesday, fingers crossed that they will figure something out and be able to tell me how to fix it quickly so that I can get back to normal life. I'm so ready!!

In other news, yesterday was Thanksgiving. Mmmmm....turkey. :) As usual our dinner was delicious, but it was also kind of hectic. 20 people in one house! Yikes! It was interesting to say the least. But all in all, it was a good one. I'm already getting excited about the turkey sandwich I am going to have for dinner tonight. :)

And the best part of this is....there are still 2 days of weekend left!! Hooray! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully it's nothing too serious and you will get a proper course of treatment that will finally take care of the problem. Hang in there, keep swimming and enjoy the rest of our weekend! :)