Thursday, August 21, 2008

I believe in Storcks...

Yes, I do mean Storck, with a "c". Storck bikes that is. Today was demo day at the shop so I went over to check them out and then took one out for the intervals. I wasn't even planning on doing intervals tonight since I have been feeling run down and generally crappy all week, but on this bike, I had the best interval night ever!! I had to go fast...the bike wanted to! I hung right in the pack all night, bridging gaps and staying on really fast guys' wheels. It was awesome! Tell me that this bike isn't beautiful.....if only I had an extra $5,000 lying around....

Such a good night!!! Now maybe I should think about gettin some sleep so I can wake up at 2:30 in the morning to ride around in a delivery truck.....awesome.

1 comment:

Jenay said...

OMG! Someone(we don't call him by name anymore) had a customer who has more money than God buy one of these this spring and he got to see them at a race in California. (I only know cause this was before I kicked him out). He was raving on and on about them