Saturday, August 23, 2008

Never again...

Last night I found a sure fire way to ruin any evening: go shopping for a baby present at Babies R' Us. Here is the recipe for such disaster:
  • Add in lot's of nauseatingly happy couples and some screaming children (how the couples manage to stay so excited seeing what was in store for them was amazing)
  • Add in the most annoyingly confusing registry list ever (I eventually decided their registry list was boring so I was a rebel and picked out some other stuff)
  • And to top it all off add in an employee (male employee who works in a baby store...really??) who tries to convince me that i should have a baby because they are "really cute and fun, and they're a great tax credit" Seriously, I'm not making that up!
  • Said employee then gets disgusted with me and decides I'm a terrible person when I inform him that I really don't want a baby right now
So to cheer myself up I went over to REI and it was sales time!! I got 2 new skirts and found a pair of shoes I liked but couldn't decide which color to get, red or brown, so I got both! Still haven't decided if I will keep both, but we'll see.

Oh yeah, and I'll still pumped out about my interval performance on Thursday! Yea!

No comments: