Sunday, November 9, 2008

Another Skirt-Tastic weekend...

As I mentioned, I was in LA last weekend. I went out to see some friends that live there, but I also went to help out at the LA Skirt Chaser Race. It was another great race, and this one was held on the beach! I had a great time hanging out with all of the girls of Skirt, and even spent some quality time chatting with Nicole DeBoom! And of course, I got more free Skirt stuff - the best part of volunteering! :) I'm a huge fan of my new red race series skirt. It's super comfy. There's a possibility that I may be joining the Skirt Entourage program soon. Keeping my fingers crossed. :)

While in LA, I also found the largest concentration of Chicago Bears fans on Sunday. If you are even in LA and need to watch a Bears game on a Sunday, just head to Tinhorn Flats in Burbank, and you will not be disappointed. Every single person in that bar on Sundays is a bear fan. there isn't room for anyone else!

No comments: