Sunday, November 30, 2008

Let it snow....

Well, it's snowing here in Illinois. They are predicting that there will be a few inches on the ground by the morning. So it's a good thing I have a new SUV with 4 wheel drive! :) Yep, I finally did it. I traded in the Beamer (I still miss it) for a new car. I decided to go with a Mitsubishi Outlander. It's a beautiful blue color with all sorts of good stuff inside. Including an upgraded sound system as well! :) I got a great deal on it since it's an '07. You can't tell that it's used though, its in perfect condition. It's such a great car and deal that I drove all the way to Terre Haute, IN to get it! It's still quite a shock that I now have a car payment for the next couple of years, and it's still a shock that the green Beamer isn't in the garage anymore. But I know that it was time for a new car, and I'm glad that I got one that I know will keep me safe through the winters and one that can handle anything I need to do or put into it. So at last the search is over, I am now an SUV driver. So let it snow!

No comments: