Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Broken promises...but I am trying!

So I keep promising that I will be a better blogger, but it just doesn’t seem to happen. I’m blaming it on the Illinois winter, there just really isn’t anything exciting happening to blog about. But I will try to find daily tidbits of something.

One thing that may help make the blogging a little better is that I got a new laptop last night! I had been wanting/needing a new one for a while, and decided it was finally time to do it. I just don’t like keeping all of my personal stuff on the work laptop, I need some separation. So I found a great deal on a Sony vgn-cs215j, it’s white and oh so pretty. See….?? :)

In other news, something is up with me. I have always loved being on the bike, but lately I’m just not feeling it. I seem to be able to find any excuse to not do it. I don’t know what’s going on! I guess it’s a really good thing that I have put the racing on hold; otherwise I would already be way behind with my training. Maybe pushing myself through all of the indoor classes just isn’t a great idea for me right now. I’m thinking of just focusing on spending time in the gym while it’s cold, since that often seems more appealing, and then going back to the bike when I can start riding outdoors and really enjoying it again. We’ll see…

1 comment:

Dole said...

preaching to the bike choir on this end