Friday, January 30, 2009

Back in the saddle...

No really, I'm back in the saddle, bike saddle that is.... I actually made it to computrainer class last night. I was able to leave work in time, and instead of driving home I forced myself to go. I wasn't very excited about jumping on the bike, but I did and I made it through. And actually felt pretty good after the 90 minute class. It was very encouraging. I don't hate the bike, but I do think that I will cut back to 1 class/week for the next session so that I have some time to do some other things; running, lifting, yoga, etc.... I guess everyone needs to try new things every once in a while. (and yes I said try....not tri)

Just a quick message to the Fighting Illini men's basketball team....what the heck was that last night??? Seriously you could only muster up 36 points against the Golden Gophers??? You haven't lost to them in 5 years and you decide to start now??? You're making it very tough to follow you this season, please figure this out quickly so I can continue to watch games without throwing things across the room. Thank you.

I'm heading up to Wisconsin today after work, so I (and a certain other someone) can hit the slopes of Granite Peak tomorrow morning. It should be a great time and I'm very excited to have a good weekend before travel plans mess everything up for the next 3 weeks...

Have a great Friday everyone! :)

No comments: