Monday, February 9, 2009

So tired...

Back to blogging after a super long weekend of work and not enough sleep. I flew out Thursday and Thursday and Friday were busy, but not terrible. Saturday is when the fun really started. I woke up far too early to get to the branch by 4:45am to help supervise the move. I hung out in the 55 degree warehouse until 5pm that night. By the time I got back to the hotel I was too exhausted to even think about doing anything. So after a shower and some quick dinner from the little store in the lobby I was asleep at 7:30pm. Yes that's right. 7:30. I'm that awesome. So you would think that by going to bed that early I could get a really great long night of sleep. Nope. I woke up at 3am the next day so that I could get to the airport to try and go standby on a 6am flight which my friend from United had told me had plenty of open seats. Unfortunately no such luck, I got to the airport to find that the flight was oversold. Ugg.... So I hung out until the next flight which wasn't until 8:50am, but I got on! I was very happy that I wasn't going to have to hang out until my scheduled 1:50 flight.

A smart person would have gone to bed early last night to try and catch up on missed sleep, but no, not me. I decided to stay up and watch the Grammys. I kept telling myself I would go to sleep after Robert Plant/Alison Krauss, but the silly Grammy producers put them all the way at the end of the show so I had to stay up and watch the whole thing. I was glad to see that they won a couple of awards though!

Ok, my brain is not functioning enough to think of anything else to write about. (Yes. I am amazingly productive at work today) But I would like to remind you all of the assignment I gave you last week. So far you all fail. You don't want to be a failure do you??? Suggest some songs!!

1 comment:

Dole said...

SING IN TO THE MACHINE - RONDO BROTHERS.