Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Your assignment, if you choose to accept (and you will...)

3 blog posts in 1 day?? That's just madness! I'm just stocking up now though, because starting tomorrow it will be all work all the time until Sunday...

So anyway, I need help from you. All of you have been way too quiet lately, so you have an assignment. I need help picking some songs for a little project I'm working on. I need recent songs that make you want to get up and dance. Think ridiculous.....like Metro Station "Shake It", Kevin Rudolf "Let It Rock", Katy Perry, The Ting Tings, etc... So let me know what's currently making you want to dance around like a fool! Come on, you know it's fun! Stop pretending to be so serious.

1 comment:

Jenay said...

I am sad to say that right now I love Ting Tings for dancing around like a fool. You have my most recent dance around like a fool additions on the blog but I will look for more.