Monday, February 2, 2009

Ready, Set, Travel!

Unfortunately it's not fun travel, but mostly work travel, with one fun trip thrown in the middle. Here's a rundown of the schedule:
Feb. 5-8: California for work (yes, I will be working over the weekend)
Feb. 12-15: Arizona for the SkirtChaser Race....this trip will definitely be fun!
Feb. 17-19: North Carolina for work

I'm just looking forward to getting through the next few weeks. The work stuff is going to be challenging, and I have to admit, I'm slightly nervous about pulling some of it off. The Arizona trip was the first one planned, and now I feel that it is coming at the worst possible time. But it will be a nice break, and I am very excited to hang out with the Skirt crew again! :)

So don't worry, I should be able to provide some updates during extra time spent in the airport. But, I will warn you, visions of slotting, pick modules, location classes, master strategies, aka work stuff will be filling my head, so I'm not sure how much room I will have for fun exciting stuff. But I will certainly try to find some way to entertain my loyal readers.

No comments: