Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ferraris, Fiats, and Cobras.....Oh my!

I will post the story of the first Time Trial a little later, but I just got home and had to share the story of tonight, because fun was had. Our friends the Anderson's had a block party that involved many, many amazing cars. I saw everything from an old car that needed a crank to be started to a brand new Aston Martin. The highlight of the evening came however when I got to help put some of the cars away. And by help, I mean I rode in the passenger seat. Patrick and I put away the Fiat, '55 Ferrari, Ferrari 328, the Z and the amazing Woody. And by put away, I mean we took the long way around, drove around the block and found some fun roads before rolling it safely into the designated garage and going back for the next car. Fun fun.....

But I will say that guys can be confusing. Don't know if I'm not sending out the signal or if I'm just being rejected....hmmm.....

Anyway, good night. Time Trials can take a lot out of you! And I'm sure this sleepiness has absolutely nothing to do with the 5 beers I had at the party.....

No comments: