Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm back....

So I was absent from blog world for a while (and probably lost all of my readers....yes, all 4 of them), and that's because I was basically absent from the entire internet world. Yes that's right, my computer died about a week and a half ago....so I have been feeling very disconnected. Well luckily my dad has a few laptops so he shipped me an extra one so I'm back now.

Life lately has honestly just been filled with working a lot at the bike shop. I did pick up the job search again today and applied to a few jobs in Austin. So we'll see how that works out.

So for now, that's all, as I really can't think of anything exciting to write, so I won't bore you.... Stay tuned, I promise to have some updates soon.

1 comment:

Colleen Renee' Wilson said...

Thinking of you lady and keeping the fingers crossed for Austin or some cool place out west so I can visit you and get in some good riding or skiing!!