Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Getting it and moving on....

Recently I reverted back to a comfortable situation, forgetting that it may not be right, because at the moment it seemed ok. I was trying to fool myself into thinking that I could forget about the obvious differences and just enjoy the moments. That's not me. And it shouldn't be with this. I should be able to find more than just moments. So I finally saw what I needed to in order for me to get it, and I now do. I'm moving on.

I promise that blog posts will return to their normal humor soon. I've just been going through a few things lately. But computrainer classes are starting up (power test on Thursday - yikes!) and I will be spending all weekend setting up and volunteering at a Cross race. I'm really excited about my first glimpse into the world of Cyclo Cross. :)

No comments: