Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Long weekend....

Wel, ACL 2008 is in the books, done, finito. Parts of it were awesome, other parts, not so good. For example, the back window of my rental car getting smashed while parked at Jack and Adam's. As Jon pointed out, these things only happen to me. Oh well. It's taken care of with insurance, so really, no big deal. Other events of the weekend seem that they will have more lasting effects. I've done my best though which apparently isn't enough, but I'll be ok.

Some good things coming up, like computrainer classes starting next week! Time to get my butt in gear and start the long winter of training for a possible racing season next year. Here we go!

I will also be helping out a rep from the shop at a cross race next weekend. I'm super excited to experience the world of cross racing. Too bad I don't have a cross bike!!

So that's all for now, trying to figure some other things out as well, but that issue is still way too scattered to even consider being able to write it out. I'll figure it out eventually. I always do.

No comments: