Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Skirtitude!!

Yes, that's right, Skirtitude! That's what I've got. I stopped in to visit the great people at Runner's High n' Tri last night after work (I know, I'm neither a runner nor a triathlete, but I still like the store!) and after visiting for a bit, I headed straight to the SkirtSports rack. It always makes me happier. I ended up leaving with the Sweetest Thing capri skirt in black and the Tough Girl top in Red Kiss. And I love that the owner at RHnT gives me the "employee of another store" discount. He's awesome.

He's even more awesome because this weekend he's bringing in Kristin Armstrong, yes the one and only World Champion and Gold Medal winning Kristin Armstrong. She will be speaking at the store this Sunday, so I think I'm going to have to duck out of course teardown at the cross race to make it for that!

I plan on continuing my Skirtly Skirtitude tonight at computrainer class by wearing my Bike Girl skirt with built in bike shorts! I can't wait to kick the boy's butts while wearing a skirt. :)

No comments: