Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The end of the computrainer season....

Last night was the last computrainer class, and boy was it a good one. Way to go Coach Tom! I will say though, that I now completely understand why the run is at the end of the triathlon, and all of my crazy triathlete friends tend to do long rides on Saturdays and then the long run on Sundays... My legs basically hurt for the entire 90 minutes... Awesome! At least it was a good kind of hurt, the kind that makes you feel awesome when it's all over. The legs were a little heavy so there were no cadences above ~115rpm, but oh well. I still managed to push it through the entire class put out some decent watts numbers. Now I just need to keep my fingers crossed that the weather will start to cooperate so I can actually get out on the road!
I'm also hoping the weather will cooperate for the annual Village CycleSport spring tent sale this weekend! If you are trying to find me this weekend....just go there. I will be working 8-7 both days. Not exactly a relaxing weekend....but parts of it can be fun. I especially like Sunday night when the Trek rep usually hands out prizes and then takes us all out for beer and pizza at Lou Malnati's. Can't go wrong with that! :)

No comments: