Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Good times....

Yesterday was a good day.....well at least a good evening. Work was.....work, nothing too exciting to say about it. Was planning to stop by the gym on the way home for a run, but then decided to brave the cold since it was sunny out. I knew Ginger would appreciate that decision as well! :) So we headed out. I was a little worried how I would do with the cold air, my lungs usually are not happy with it. But I still made it through 3 miles....of running! The run included leaping over some snow banks too! Wearing SkirtSports makes me do things like that....why run around the snow when you can take graceful leaps over it? :) My Tough Girl skirt and new black Ice Queen jacket kept me super toasty warm and feeling great for the whole run. Seriously, if I haven't convinced you to go buy SkirtSports products yet....go do it! I promise you will not be disappointed. And at only $30, everyone needs to own at least 1 Ice Queen jacket...it's incredible!

After the run, Steve came over and we made an absolutely delicious homemade pizza. Thank you Trader Joe's for all of the delicious ingredients.....pizza dough, pizza sauce, tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms, peperoni...mmmm so good. (oh yeah...and cheese of course!) Next time I plan to try the garlic herb dough, and the whole wheat version as well. I also really need to get a pizza stone, the crust just doesn't get crispy enough in a regular cookie sheet. We finished off the evening with some episodes of Friday Night Lights, we are way behind on this show.....so thank goodness for DVR! It really is one of the best shows on tv right now....love it. And I love seeing all of the Austin hot spots prominently featured. And a great look of the Austin airport last night....I hope to be visiting it sometime in the near future! :)

2 comments:

Dole said...

Not much of a marketing major were you...

Aldi26 said...

Didn't even realize that all I did was endorse products in the blog post until I just read it again.... oops! :) But at least it's all good stuff!