Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Eh...

Titles for blog posts are really difficult to come up with when you don't know if you actually have anything specific to write about.....just sayin'.

This week has been somewhat blah so far, blah weather, blah mood, blah blah blah... Monday started out well, but it's amazing how something minor can turn it all around. Trying to keep my mind off of things but my brain just doesn't seem to cooperate. The dreams and constant thoughts that I can't seem to control do make things harder...but eventually they will stop right?

There have been a few highlights though.

1. I received a large envelope of my latest SkirtSports order on Monday! Hooray for new stuff! I'm super excited about most of it....I may return 1 or 2 things, not because I don't like them, just because I think I may want other things more. :) I wore the new Sweetest Tee to boot camp this morning, and I would just like to say that it is wonderful. I would like to exchange every t-shirt in my closet for one of these!!

2. Had a good solid ride last night. I knew that the Garmin was dead when I headed out, but oh well. Sometimes it's nice to ride with no feedback, but I do need to remember to charge it before intervals on Thursday. And I would really like to figure out why the cadence doesn't seem to be working! I have no idea how far or fast I went, but I was out for at least 90 minutes, and I felt strong and kept the cadence up the whole time. Definitely needed that.

3. Got a surprise very quick response form someone awesome who unfrotunately lives in another country. Normally he takes at least a couple days to respond, this time it was less than a day. It was a nice surprise. Can't believe we met almost 5 years ago and still keep in touch! :)

4. SkirtSports has new Limited Edition GymGirls!! Splatter print and Tattoo print. So fun! I ordered my Blue Tattoo print and put a rush on it to hopefully have it in time for SkirtChaser this weekend!!

I'm definitely looking forward to this weekend! I can definitely use some fun time with the SkirtSports and Red Rock crew! If you're in the Chicago area and looking for something to do on Saturday, come out to the SkirtChaser 5K!!

No comments: