Friday, June 19, 2009

Stormin'!!

Wow, when the weather man says thunderstorm...he means it!! We had some very loud storms that woke up me at 3am this morning!! I have slept through plenty of thunderstorms, I apparently even slept through a minor earthquake once, but this storm woke me up! Luckily my dog is a champ though and she slept right through it...not even the smallest whine from her.

I then tried to get up at 5 for bootcamp, but the knee is still feeling sore, so I decided to get some more sleep. Reset the alarm and dozed back off. When I finally did get up, I immediately felt guilty for not going to boot camp. I know that I want my knee to get better so I can run, but I also probably should have tried bootcamp and given it a chance, oh well. Nothing I can do about it now.

Now that I'm at work the storms have picked up again! There is some seriously loud thunderoutside, and I would swear it's 9:00 at night because it's so dark out there! I really just hope the hail stays away! I don't want dents all over my car!!

These storms now have 2 options. Move out in time for it to dry up a little and get nice for the OAR concert this evening, or keep on raging so that they have to cancel and reschedule the show! As much as we like OAR, Becki and I really don't want to stand in the rain for a few hours, and I would rather not waste the money I spent on the tickets.... I guess there is some irony there considering the original reason that I bought the tickets...

No comments: