Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Frustration....

Simply put, I'm frustrated. Enough is enough, my foot needs to be better now! Unfortunately though, it's not.

I was so good, I followed doctor's orders for the past 2 weeks. No running, no CrossFit, no extra walking, no barefoot in my own house, tried to sit or lean as much as I could when I worked at the bike shop, etc.... I was a good patient. And for that I should be rewarded with being all better and being able to get back to the stuff I like to do! But no, my foot has other plans.

So tomorrow I get to go to the doctor again, and tell her that it's not better yet. We'll see what new forms of treatment (aka punishment) she has in store for me.

All I know is that it means the Hot Chocolate run is out for me this year. Guess I'll have to wait until next year to get that sweet race packet with the awesome jacket. And the half-marathon is out too. So much for striking that off the list.

I have to admit that maybe it's finally time to force myself into the pool, I've been avoiding it this long, thinking I would be back in action soon enough, but that's not the case. My swim stuff is in the car....hoping I can force my car to stop at the gym on the way home...

1 comment:

FindingKona said...

Yes! Go Swim! And get yourself a good physical therapist... they can turn things around in no time!