Tuesday, June 24, 2008

An eventful ride....

There are many reasons why I dislike riding at the forest preserve and this evening I encountered pretty much all of those reasons:
1. Morons who decide to look at things behind them instead of the path ahead of them causing them to swerve and come very near to a head on collision with me
2. Stupid kids who start walking across the path without looking if anyone is coming
3. Obnoxious men who are apparently too good to slow down and feel the need to pass people even if I am coming at them and there isn't enough space for all of us and I almost get pushed off the road
(notice a trend here???)
4. Rollerbladers who think it's ok to take up the entire path!
5. People who think it's a good idea to store their fishing coolers on the path

I could go on, but I think you get the idea....

Oh yeah, and then a bird hit me in the face while I was riding.....yeah it was that good of a ride...

No comments: