Monday, December 22, 2008

Holy Freezing Weather, Batman!

IT IS SO COLD OUT!!! There really isn't a way to describe what it feels like to walk outside when it's -5 degrees with -25 degree windchills. It's just miserable, and no person should be made to suffer through this. And, no, I don't want to hear about how you Austinites are cold as well since it's only 30 degrees...boo hoo.

The good news is that things are looking good for the upcoming Breckenridge trip. In one week I will be on the snowy slopes getting some high quality snow boarding with some high quality family friends. And these weather reports make it look even better. The first one is for this week while I'm not there, and next to it is the one for next week when I will be there.



















Does it get any better?? :)

1 comment:

Jenay said...

Umm...glad it is you and not me. So I am wondering what is the difference between "snow showers" and "few snow showers"?