Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Maybe an "oops!" moment??

See, told you I may surprise you with new posts... I ran across this news, and had a few comments...

So I could be completely wrong, but I'm guessing that Lance's initial reaction to the news that his girlfriend of about 6 months is now pregnant may have been: "oops, that wasn't supposed to happen!" I can't imagine that they planned this because the baby is going to be born right in the middle of race season, right before the Tour, and that's a lot of additional stress. I know the news is saying that it's a "hopeful" thing for testicular cancer survivors because it means they can have kids after treatment (Lance's other kids came from sprem he froze before treatment), and that piece of it is great. Lance is also saying that he and the girlfriend are "thrilled" and I really hope that they are. But you still have to wonder what that initial reaction was.....

No comments: