Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Evil Airplane Germs....

Ok, so I now understand why Mary won't fly within 2 weeks of her A race (unless she has to in order to get to the race!). Airplanes have evil germs! I was fine all weekend, but apparently it was that last flight from Austin back to Chicago that did me in! Woke up yesterday feeling terrible with my throat on fire. So I still haven't been able to make it back to CrossFit. That's a whole week off now! I miss it!

I'm trying to get enough sleep and drinks lots of water with a Vitamin Water thrown in for good measure in hopes that I'll get better soon. I don't like being sick. And for some reason being sick in the summer seems so much worse!

Grr....stupid airplane germs....

1 comment:

FindingKona said...

I hate to say I told you so... but... :-) Get some rest. I swear by Airborne. Twice a day until you are feeling better and then next time... before you fly! Feel better soon!