Thursday, August 13, 2009

An intermediate goal

So lately I've been slacking on the running....I've had good reason for most of it, injury, travel, etc... But I'm tired of it. And I think it's partly due to the fact that my goal of doing my first half marathon still seems far away (it's in December). So I now have an intermediate goal!! And holy crap, I'm a little scared by it!! Yes, it may be a little loong for me to do in a month (it's about 9.5 miles) but even if I have to walk, then I can finish it. And since I can walk to the start line from my house, it just seemed to convenient to pass up! So here we go....Sept. 12....the Walter Payton 16,726 Yard run....my first official run event!


And for those that don't believe it until they see it. I made it official. No backing out.

No comments: