Sunday, March 22, 2009

Aahh...weekends...

Ok first off....the bracket update. Long story short....mine isn't doing so well. Stupid upsets that I didn't predict.... Cleveland State....really??

Been a busy couple of days, but for the most part I've been good about getting some decent workouts in as well. Some runs, some lifting, some basketball (watching), out with the boys, and sending the boyfriend off for a week of hanging out on a 75' yacht....yeah poor guy. I also had an extremely crazy, busy day at the shop today. Yes, spring is in the air here in Chicago, and that brings plenty of people out to buy bikes or get their current bikes fixed up. And with 3 of the mechanics out on vacation for the next week....yeah that equals fun. I also had the extreme privilege of helping out 3 different people with their new trunk racks....oh joy. At least it gave me a few moments out in the sun! :)

Oh yes, and the highlight of the weekend! I got all of my new Skirt stuff! I'm loving all of it (of course), and can't wait until I can get some more great stuff from the spring line.

On the schedule for this week, running with Ginger outside tomorrow (if it's nice) and then heading out to California for work Tuesday. Gone until Friday....and then another busy weekend ahead! Non-stop I tell you! :)

No comments: