Wednesday, March 25, 2009

California sun....

I'm out in sunny California for work this week. Trying to enjoy the sun when I'm not stuck at work. Outside it's really nice, but sitting inside I'm forced to wear my fleece because it's really cold in this windowless conference room I'm stuck in. And when I have to go out to the warehouse floor, I get to put on my super sweet Medline jacket because it's even colder out there!

I did manage to get a run outside yesterday after work though. Of course I was sporting SkirtSports, blue gym girl and black tattoo tee (one of my new favorites!) and I headed over to the roads around all of the distribution centers, mainly because it was across the street from my hotel and no one seemed to know of a park/trail/path nearby. Not necessarily a very scenic or peaceful run, but it worked. I got in a nice solid 3 miles. I did learn something though while I was running.....holy crap am I slow!! I guess the speed will come with more regular running though. First, I need to keep building so that I can run some more respectable distances. Although I'm pretty happy with 3 miles for now since I used to think 1 was really far! :)

Speaking of SkirtSports.....they now have the Ice Queen jacket on super sale!! It's a great addition to any one's collection, I now own 2. Check it out....you won't be disappointed. :)

No comments: