Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Big Dance....

It all starts today (for real - the play-in game doesn't really matter)! It's time for the Big Dance....aka March Madness! :) I love this part of March! The Illini play tonight at 9:00 against Western Kentucky, for some reason many of the analysts think that WKU will win for the 12-5 upset, but that's just nonsense! Go Illini!! Unfortunately after that we will more than likely end up playing Gonzaga in Portland, which is definitely no fair. And if by some miracle we make it past them on what will basically be a home court, we get to play UNC, definitely not awesome. Although I would cherish the opportunity to knock them out of the tournament early. So bring on the madness, I'm ready. I'm even putting my bracket out there for all to analyze!

No comments: