Thursday, March 5, 2009

sick....blah...

I don't know how or why it happened, but I'm sick again!! It's not fair! How can I be sick twice in a month?!?!? I'm currently suffering through a day of work, (yes I'm blogging at work) because I couldn't stand the idea of using another sick day when I'm actually sick. I had to go home yesterday at lunch because I felt terrible and was completely unproductive. Here is a rundown of yesterday's activities.

Get home
Eat some lunch - soup and grilled cheese, the best feel better food ever.
Watch a little tv
Get tired, try napping
Nap on and off for about 2 hours
Watch a little more tv, check facebook
Try to find something for dinner, but decide that everything looks like too much work
Scrap the idea of dinner and go to bed instead - at 8pm

What a way to spend the afternoon/evening....and to make it all worse the bf is very busy with school so he's not able to come and take care of me. :(

No comments: