Thursday, March 26, 2009

I <3 In N' Out....

Have I mentioned before that I love In N' Out burger?? Because I do! It's definitely the highlight of any of my work trips out here. #1, no onions please! :) So good!

Of course I had to make sure that I at least deserved it for dinner last night a little, so I headed out for a run beforehand. And I found a bike/running trail this time! It was definitely much more pleasant than running in the distribution center area, but I did get to see some of Lathrop's finest. I think I ran past a drug deal in action, saw some guys who apparently forgot that they were supposed to be taking the baby for a walk, so they parked the stroller off to the side and had a "meeting" with all of their friends, 2 kids who had to be around 16 walking down the path with a bottle of something....I'm going to go ahead and guess it wasn't apple juice, and then a guy basically smoking in his daughter's face as he pushed her on the swing. Ah, good times in Lathrop. While I am enjoying the warmer weather and sun, I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited to fly home tomorrow. I'm tired of looking at all of the people here who think skinny jeans are a good idea when they clearly are not!

Tomorrow should be a good day though, waking up early to drive out to San Fran and have breakfast with Jess, my old roomie, And then hopping on the plane back to Chicago. Unfortunately cold weather and probably rain awaits me, but at least I get to see my Ginger! And then on Saturday a certain someone who is apparently MIA lately finally comes home. :)

Happy Thursday everyone.....it's almost Friday! :)

No comments: