Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm trying...

I'm trying to be more positive lately. Mainly I'm pretending, but it's better than I was. So in that spirit, here are a few things I would like to share.....

  1. Why yes, I am wearing pink shoes.....you got a problem with that? These are my new Nike Shox....Livestrong edition.


  2. Apparently I'm the only one who is immature enough to catch onto "That's what she said" comments in my bootcamp class. Today's came from our instructor....."Don't worry, I'll help you get it up." Come on, that's just too easy.


  3. Only 4 more weeks until SkirtChaser Chicago! Anyone in the Chicago area needs to come do this race. Trust me you will love it. Guys chasing hot girls in skirts, free beer and food afterwards, a fashion show of great Skirt products...come on, what could be better? Next weekend is the Raleigh race....I'm kind of hoping to get out there, but as of now it doesn't look possible. Sad. :( Oh wait, this post is only supposed to be positive.


  4. I recorded my longest run ever this weekend.....4.5 miles, I'm getting there!


  5. Umm.... ok I'm out of positive things to say....so I'm done...

1 comment:

FindingKona said...

Nice job being positive! See how easy that was? Keep it up sista!