Friday, May 22, 2009

TGIF!

Ahh it's Friday, and not only is it Friday, it's a Friday before a long weekend! Does it get any better? :)

I finally decided to stop letting life get in the way last night, and I made it out for intervals with the guys. I fully expected to get dropped on every single one and spend the evening trying to catch up. The first 2 or 3 were like that, but then I figured it out and started to hold my own. I felt good about the ride, definitely plenty of room for me to improve and get faster, but in order to that I actually need to ride my bike! That's the plan for the summer. I'm tired of letting other things get in the way, I love the bike and need to get back at it.

No big plans for the long weekend, and that's probably a good thing. Hoping to have some friends over for some grilling on Saturday evening, working at the shop on Sunday, maybe more grilling Sunday night, and hanging out with Garrett from Red Rock after he gets the SkirtChaser truck up here on Monday. I so need a full 3 days away from work, and I plan to enjoy every minute of it! Nothing can stop me.

That's the new goal - stop letting life get in the way of life!

No comments: