Friday, May 8, 2009

TGIF!

Woo hoo Friday! Started it off with a great boot camp this morning. The instructor is finally starting to get a feel for us and pick up the intensity a little. Which is definitely good, if it would have stayed at the same level as the first 2 classes I would have been a little disappointed. We played with the slosh sticks a lot today. I'm sure I'll be feeling it in my arms tomorrow!

Unfortunately I was running a little late since I decided to go home and shower rather than driving over to the gym (mainly because I was too lazy to pazk all of my stuff last night) so I didn't have time to grab any coffee....so we'll see how long the "excercise high" hangs around to keep me awake. My guess is not much longer....

I think I'll be buying some new shoes this weekend, realizing that my Nike Shox just aren't so "shocky" anymore. Sad. Time for some new ones! I wanted the Livestrong ones, but sadly they went and made the women's shox pink instead of yellow...what's up with that?? So who knows what I'll end up in.

It's gorgeous outside right now, but unfortunately I'm stuck inside at work. Why does that always seem to happen?? They are predicting that some thunderstorms are going to roll in during the late afternoon, but I would really appreciate it if they held off until tonight so I could get a run in after work. And then of course with the rain comes cooler temperatures, so the wonderful mid 70's we've had all week while I've been working are going away and we're getting low 60's instead for the weekend. That means that a morning ride on Saturday could be a little chilly! Hmm....maybe I'll wait until later and head out on my own. One of these days I swear I will do a group ride again and try to remember how fun cycling can be!

Ok, I think that's enough random thoughts for now. :)

No comments: