Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

This year the celebrating hasn't been quite up to standards, yet. I sadly missed the famous Green Beer Day at Sue's out in Austin this weekend. Looks like Team Ohio could have used my help! I went out to Milwaukee yesterday for what I thought would be lots of fun, but it didn't quite work out that way! So today is the day to make up for it! I am of course wearing my green here at work, and the fun will begin as soon as I leave!

First off, I have computrainer class tonight. Plenty of fun people in the class tonight, so it should still be a good time. I also plan on bringing "recovery drinks" for everyone for after the ride, i.e. Guinness!

Then I head home to quickly make myself look presentable and then I'm heading up to the Irish pub with my sister and hopefully some of her friends as well, for some good Irish celebrations and bagpipes!

By the way, this picture may help you to answer that age old question of "what do they wear under those kilts?" Enjoy!

Erin go Bragh!!

No comments: