Thursday, March 6, 2008

New Socks!

So I went in for my computrainer class tonight, and knew I was going to need something special to get me through it. Lots of workouts this week and the Thursday computrainer class is the "at threshold" work-out, meaning lots of time at very tough levels. So I looked around the shop and found what I needed, new socks! :)
Yes they are cow socks and they say "Smell our dairy air". I personally find them hilarious, but then again I have been known to be amused by the little things. :)

Tomorrow is going to be a long one, up super early to take the car to the shop, and then to work early for an all-staff meeting (aka 2 hours of boredom), and then probably spending the rest of the day working on simulation stuff and then finishing it all off with simulation council (oh joy). But it's my mom's birthday so I get to go over there to celebrate with a fantastic filet mignon dinner! Yea!

Later gators....

No comments: