Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The start of something new...

So apparently I'm starting a blog. Hmmmm interesting. I never thought I could come up with enough stuff to write about, but since a lot of friends have started them, and I really enjoy keeping up with their daily lives, I thought I would give it a shot. We'll see how long it lasts. :)

The blog will probably consist of me writing about a mixture of different things: cycling, music, adjusting to Chicago life, things that amuse me, and things I wonder about. There is no way I could ever pick a central theme like so many wonderful blogs do, so I'll just go with the "lets cover everything" approach.

So for your reading pleasure (or something like that) I introduce my blog, which may at some point have an actual title as soon as creativity strikes!

No comments: