Monday, July 27, 2009

Seriously Contador??

Does Contador really think that statements like this will help his career, or help make people like him more?

"My relationship with Lance Armstrong is non-existent. Even if he is a great champion, I have never had admiration for him and I never will." - Contador

I understand they had a strained relationship as they both vied for the yellow jersey, but statements like that are completely unnecessary. Lance is being gracious and stating that the best man won, why can't Contador show a little class and at least just follow Thumper's rule? If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. (Seriously, all you really need to know you can learn from Bambi!)

He's certainly crossing the confidence line over to cocky and arrogant....and he's not gaining any points in my book. Way to go.

Oh yeah, and apparently my brain doesn't work all that well at 5:30 in the morning. The workout that I detailed below...well I apparently decided that it would be better if I did an additional 70 squats just for fun. Apparently it was supposed to be 15 squats per round....not 20. Oh well, my legs will thank me eventually, but probably not tomorrow.

No comments: