Thursday, July 9, 2009

WOD (from Yesterday)

Here are the results from yesterday's CrossFit WOD!

AMRAP :20 (as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes)

4 dips
4 pull-ups (assisted with the band)
4 handstand push-ups
8 kettle bell swings

Score: 14 3/4 rounds

I was definitely feeling the effects of this work-out today! I'm actually amazed at how sore my legs were, when I really only used them for the kettle bell swings, but I guess when you do 112 of them in 20 minutes!!

But the good news of the workout (and the piece that gave me a good feeling of accomplishment) is that I didn't drop the pace. I did 7 rounds in the first 10 minutes and 7 3/4 in the 2nd 10 minutes.

Pulled off a run tonight....maybe more like a "CrossFit shuffle"! :) Can't wait to see what's in store for me at tomorrow's CrossFit session. It's a good thing I go early in the morning so I can't check the workout before I go and wuss out!

No comments: