Monday, July 20, 2009

WOD and Crowie!!

Ok, first off...today's WOD, what a way to start a new week of CrossFit!!

21-15-9 of:
Deadlift (135#)
Kettle Bell swings (30#)
Wall Ball shots (16#)

Time: 13:15 - and the first person to finish was.....wait for it......ME!!! Woo hoo! There were 4 of us this morning, and the 2 ladies finished 1st and 2nd! Way to go us!

Tonight is the Craig Alexander event put on by my friends at Runner's High n' Tri! I'm super excited, and I'm not even a triathlete. I'm hearing rumors that they will be raffling off some of his stuff so hopefully I come home with something good! :) Should be a fun night...my friend Becki is going with me, and I know that lots of other fun people will be there. Let's just hope I'm not hobbling around like an 80 year old after this morning's work-out!! I plan on taking frequent "walk around so my muscles don't completely tighten up" breaks today at work.

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: