Friday, July 10, 2009

Today's WOD

Another good one this morning....I'm still super sore from Wednesday's workout and even today's warmup was painful! But I made it through the WOD (and even beat the guy who was also there this morning!)

Row 500m
50 Thrusters (with dumbells, 12 lbs each - coach wanted me to do 15lbs but they were mysteriously missing...hmmm how did that happen? :) )
50 sit-ups
2 laps of Frog Hop Burpees (basically a burpee with a standing long jump aferwards)
Run 400m

Time: 15:53

I am not a burpee fan....especially after rowing and 50 thrusters! So I did everything I could to make those jumps as long as possible!! It was also a little humbling when I was out on the run part and the boot campers came out for their run and went flying past me....but then I thought back to their workouts and remembered that they aren't anywhere near the intensity of CrossFit!

As much as CrossFit hurts and makes me hobble around like an 80 year old sometimes....I love it! Woo hoo!

Tomorrow is Barrington Brew Fest! Can't wait to sample all the delicious beer and finish off the day with a BBQ at Colleen's! Fun day!

No comments: