Thursday, May 29, 2008

Is it Tahoe time yet....

So close to Tahoe time! I will be getting on a plane tomorrow morning and heading out to the mountains! :) And we're flying American....I better not tell anyone at work! I've had a busy few days getting ready for it though. Tuesday night was reserved for mowing the lawn....that's always a super exciting time! Yesterday I spent all day at the airport for work. I made a stop at the bike shop on the way home to make sure I had everything I need for Tahoe. Turns out that buying a few bars and packs of luna moons took me about an hour. I love my bike shop. :) Last night was yoga night which was oh so good.

Yesterday was also good because I got my brand new Rocket Science Sports Elite Bag! :) Yes, it's a triathlon transition bag, and no I'm not a triathlete, but I still love it! I can't wait to get it packed up for Tahoe tonight! :) Could this be my first step towards a triathlon??? Maybe I should worry more about the running and swimming than the gear though.....

Last night I finally got around to making door signs for my TNT mentees. I worked on them while watching So You Think You Can Dance (my absolute favorite summer show!) so unfortunately it took me about 2 hours to get them done. I miss having Debbie make them for us! Hers were much better anyway!

Today is another day of work at the airport. I am really putting my engineering skills to good use by counting carry-on bags. Yes, that's right, counting. Could this job get any better? I'm so excited that when I show up to the airport tomorrow it will actually be to get on a flight. Tahoe here I come!

Not sure if I'm taking a computer to Tahoe...and even if I do there usually isn't a lot of downtime in the room. So don't hold your breath for the next post. I wouldn't expect to see it until Monday or Tuesday. Sorry! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: