Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane....

Finally, I'm leaving for Austin tomorrow! Unfortunately before I can do that there is a ton of stuff to do around here. So what am I doing about that? Watching tv and updating the blog! :) Ok, well I am doing laundry....that has to count for something! But unlike some others I only plan to wash my clothes once! :)

I'm very ready for the next few days of fun. Had an eventful week this week that involved the HD on the work computer crashing. True to pure Alida form, I definitely didn't have anything backed up. So all of my work is gone. Awesome.

The plan for the weekend involves some good ways to forget about that though. Riding and dinner with Kristi on Thursday, Homeslice/Fireman's/Tons of fun with Colleen on Friday, hanging out at my 2nd home with my favorite part-time roommate, and the big Blanco ride on Saturday! And of course we will be out celebrating Saturday night. Good times will definitely be had by all! :)

So yes, tomorrow I'm "leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again...." Ok so maybe I do know, back to reality on Sunday.

No comments: