Thursday, April 17, 2008

ACL, here I come!

I officially purchased my ACL ticket this morning! This means that for my birthday (and the rest of my birthday weekend) I will be hanging out with the cowboy hat and sundress club and rocking out to The Raconteurs, Gnarls Barkley, N.E.R.D., Robert Earl Keen, G. Love and the Special Sauce, Band of Horses, Kevin Fowler, Vampire Weekend, MGMT, Five Times August....just to name a few! :) Plus all of the other wonderful acts that I'm sure Colleen will introduce me to. Can't wait! :)

2 comments:

Dole said...

uh you left out the Foo Fighters... And Slightly Stoopid. 2 great live bands. The rest, well not really my cup o' tea.

Colleen Renee' Wilson said...

oh Alida, you are gonna love this weekend....we will have the schedule ready, the festival is within walking distance from my place which means....beers...many beers.....I am already excited about it! So far it is you, me, the coolest girl I know in Orlando...stephanie (check out her blog) & Amber T. Get the Fireman's 4 ready!!