Thursday, April 24, 2008

Trainer time...

So the weather was playing tricks on me tonight! It kept threatening to rain, and then it would sprinkle a bit, but it never really rained. Unfortunately it was enough to scare me into riding indoors. I just got over being sick from riding in the rain, so I wasn't taking any chances! I managed to force myself to stay on the trainer for a whole hour though, accomplishing a pretty decent work-out. I wanted to do a 2x20 workout, but I knew that if I had to watch the clock it would just become more painful. So I rode at a pretty tough pace for 30 minutes and then finished it off with another 30 minutes of normal pace. Hopefully it will be enough to get my legs ready for the Lake Geneva ride this weekend!

Oh yeah and hooray for Grey's Anatomy coming back.....but seriously did they have to have the guys intestines fall out??

No comments: