Monday, April 7, 2008

Bike Shop madness and priorities....

First off, hooray for comments! Thanks Colleen and Sara. You are officially even more awesome now.

Sunday I worked at the bike shop, and it was crazy! It was really the first nice weekend here in the Chicago area, so everyone was either bike shopping or bringing their bike in for service. Which made for a very busy day of work! And I'm sure it felt even crazier for me since it was my 2nd day so I'm still trying to get used to how everything is done. But in the end I sold 3 bikes, and set up 2 more sales. (They both planned on going in today to try one more option before making their decision) So far it's definitely a lot of fun. Next week is going to be loooooong though! It's the Annual Village Cycle Sport spring sale, and I'm on the schedule to work on Sunday from 8am-7pm! Wow!

I also thought I would share this picture. The guys in the shop have it posted as the wallpaper on one of the computers and I actually find it really funny! Probably not the reaction most girls have to it, but whatever...
Looks like I'm staying up to watch the rest of the NCAA hoops final game.... 5:30am spin class tomorrow is going to come way too early!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Just found out i made the blog, so thought i better post some kind of comment!! :-)

Marriage Madness? What can i say - i'm a big fan of bachelor auctions!!

Colleen - make sure whoever i'm sharing my tent with at Wildflower sees that picture - i see nothing wrong with expecting my tentmate to make room for my bike "the spook" to sleep with me pre-race!!