Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Randomness

So I can't come up with a coherent theme for this post.....so here are a few random updates.

I got the test results back from the stuff removed from my arm.... I'm happy to report that I am now free of pre-cancerous nastiness....

Last night's VQ class was definitely an ego-killer. :( Of course the one night that I forget my inhalers is the night that the asthma started acting up. I was trying to do the intervals but every time I bumped up the intensity my HR would spike up like crazy and I wasn't getting oxygen into my body (which makes your legs burn....a lot!) So I scrapped that idea and just rode at an all-day pace and tried to keep the breathing and HR in check. Better than nothing! I'm working out with my trainer at the gym tonight, so he'll make sure I get the resistance training I need!

I'm currently contemplating a short trip to Arizona this weekend. My mom and her fiance are out there and I was invited as well, and my mom offered to rent a bike for me. It's supposed to be 55 and raining here on Saturday, and 85 and sunny in AZ.... Hmm....sounds like an easy decision to me!

Lots of friends are heading out to California today for the Wildflower 70.3 Triathlon! I will be cheering for all of you on Saturday! Go Team!

No comments: