Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New sunglasses?

So most of you know that I am kind of an Oakley freak when it comes to sunglasses, and I have been wanting a pair of Oakleys with transitions lenses for a while now. (And if you didn't know that, well now you do!) And now that I live in a state with ever changing weather, I'm kind of thinking it's time. The problem however is that Oakley only offers the transitions on a small number of frames. So here is the question: Who thinks I could rock the Minute 2.0 Frame in Pearl??
I have also decided that I really need an Oakley sponsorship because while I was on the website looking for these I found about 6 other pairs that I absolutely must have!

1 comment:

Sunglasses Guy said...

I can't vouch for Oakley either way, but in general, "transition", or photochromic lenses, aren't all they are cracked up to be.

I think you could still rock them though, they look pretty cool. How much are they?